Manuscript preparation and submission
Two kind of submissions are possible:
- Full papers (4-6 pages). They are subject to peer review and will be included in IEEExplore if accepted and presented
- Presentation only abstracts (1-2 pages). In this case, authors needs to flag the “abstract only” checkbox during the submission process in the CMS website
Prospective authors are invited to prepare their papers accordingly to the instructions below, and submit them through the CMS system by June 17, 2023. All kind of submissions must be done through the CMS system.
All paper submissions are through the same online system (see the link above). Make sure to select your desired workshop or main WiSEE conference track during submission. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases. Please also ensure that all details, like all authors in the right order and the paper title are included in Paper Submission database properly, as those data will be used to generate conference program and the table of contents for the proceedings. It is not sufficient to include just one author, or if you amend the title there is a need to change it in the database.
- Papers must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The length of full papers is (4-6) pages.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers must be submitted online at the link above.
IEEE tools for manuscript preparation may be found HERE.
Standard IEEE conference paper templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found HERE.
Manuscript registration and submission link can be found HERE.
Camera-ready paper submission
Final camera-ready manuscript must be prepared according to the Comments by Reviewers and the instructions below and uploaded into the CMS system by July 24, 2023 together with the Copyright Form.
The final version will be checked by TPC Committee.
The final version of the paper must be fully IEEE Xplore compliant.
The use the IEEE PDF Xpress tool at http://ieee-pdf-express.org/ with the conference code 58383X is mandatory.
Note that to upload the Final Manuscript the following actions are required:
- Provide the Registration Code associated to each paper. You can find it in the email you will receive once the registration payment will be verified. Please note that the payment verification process may take up to one working day. To guarantee the inclusion of the paper in the conference final program, the paper registration process must be concluded by July 16, 2023. Each registration can be used to cover a maximum of 2 accepted papers. It is worth noting that only the papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database;
- Fill out the Copyright Form;
- Select the presenter among the paper authors.
Please consider the following steps for properly submitting the final version of your paper.
- Update/revise your accepted manuscript
Please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take them into account for the final revision. Furthermore, make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
- Certify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 58383X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid. Once the uploaded paper to PDF eXpress is error free and certified, you will receive an email with the PDF file that can be used for upload to the submission website in step 5 below.
For inclusion of your received camera-ready manuscript in the conference proceeding (as well as the IEEE Xplore digital library), your paper must be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one of the authors should register for the conference before the final manuscript deadline: Juy 24, 2023. Please follow the registration instructions on our registration page.
- Completion of the IEEE Copyright Transfer
The IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via the CMS submission website. Please enter your paper number and the access password that was included in the submission confirmation email to generate a copyright form for your paper. Follow the next steps to sign the copyright electronically.
- Upload the final manuscript
Using your profile on CMS upload the certified PDF from step 2 into CMS.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meet IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Authors will be enrolled in IEEE WiSEE 2023 Best Paper and Student Paper Awards competition. A Special Issue of the IEEE Journal of RFID will promote the most important results presented at the conference.